Friday, November 21, 2008

stuck at the 'brary

surprise surprise. coco proves, once again, to be an idiot. i was being a diligent student and getting my work done at the library, and really wanted to take the 3:40 bus. BUT since i wasn't keeping track of time, i walked outside and what did i see? the 3:40 bus driving away. the next one isn't for another hour. ugh. i just want to go hoooome. i wish my car wasn't broken again.

also, i sort of lied to get out of a conference today (for a good reason!) with my professor, and then, of course, i saw him in the hallway exactly when we were supposed to be conferencing. lying always, always, always bites me in the ass. whatever. the good reason was that i didn't have anything to say to him because i hadn't done my homework yet. well, it's not a good reason, but it is a reason. i would have been wasting his time otherwise. oh my god, i am the worst graduate student ever.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Haha, no. I think I'm a worse graduate student than you. I think I've done 30 pages of reading since I arrived. Oops. We are only graded on the final essay for each class so I really haven't even tried in any other aspect of the classes.

Of course that makes me want to throw up when I consider that I really need to turn in a really good essay for each class. Ug.