Friday, March 14, 2008

fake break

i walked into my room last night only to find it even cleaner than when i left it. i hadn't thought that was possible. anthony claims it smells a lot better now that i don't live in it, and now that mum has purged it of most remaining memories. there's still some stuff, just not a lot of it. wah.

i have a lot of work to do this week, and i was hoping that it would be nice and relaxing. i was also hoping that my toilet would not break, but then, (fill in cliche here). i left the door to my apartment open so the landpeople could get in and fix the john. my only concern is that there's toilet paper in it. i mean, not wads. well, yes, wads...but not giant ones. 'twas just a little pee, and then i couldn't flush. the handle would depress and nothing would happen. it could have been a lot worse. i could have poo-ed. or, i could have had my period, and that would have been supremely awful. so big jim should be happy it's the lesser of all evils.

the broken toilet was a nice symbol of all that my life is at the moment. hopefully by next week the literal and metaphorical toilets will all be flushing properly.

No comments: