Monday, March 2, 2009

worst paper ever

as usual, i'm experiencing the need to do everything online that does NOT involve writing my paper, because i am a procrastinator.

the paper is about Alice from Alice in Wonderland, and how she views food as her right (she is always taking other people's food), and also a means to an end (to make her change shape). I have no idea where to go from there. So, I'm just tootling along, trying to find something that makes sense.

I should get back to it, but I just wanted to complain for a few.

On the plus side, my prayers were answered! We had a snow day today, so I have no excuse for putting off my work.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow, I don't even know where you find sources for a paper like that, haha. I've been procrastinating like crazy too. Oh well.